What Others Have To Say About Ethikos
“While attending a Conference Board-sponsored ethics and compliance officer seminar last October, the question was asked: what do people in the ethics and compliance fields read? The overwhelming response was Ethikos....”
Dr. James Weber, Professor of Business Ethics and Management, Duquesne University, writing in the Winter 2007 issue of Ethics News.
“As an educator and researcher in business ethics, I need to stay abreast of developments and best company practices. Ethikos is an excellent source of information on both.”
Lynn Sharp Paine, John G. McLean Professor, Harvard Business School
Founded in 1987, Ethikos is a bi-monthly publication that examines ethical issues in business.
From its inception, Ethikos has examined changes in the corporate ethics scene from the viewpoint of those involved: compliance officers, ethics officers, ombudspersons, practicing professionals in law, accounting, management, and government.
The publication reports on organizations' good and bad experiences in the business ethics and compliance area.
Sample articles include:
In Our Most Recent Issue
- At Boeing, ‘ethics advisor’ is an elevated position
- How Parker Drilling Built an Effective Compliance Program in the Wake of an Investigation
- What’s Next? Global Challenges of 2013
- Expect More from SEC, Goelzer tells Ethics Summit
- A case for ‘scenario-based’ ethics training .
- Ethics simply ‘business as usual’— UK research report
- America’s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies: Forbes
- Pharma self-regulation a ‘ruse’ — study
- Recognizing ‘Red Flags’ At CH2M HILL
- Avis Drives Greater Distances with New European Business Ethics Initiative
- IRD Appeals to its Employees’ ‘Sense of Fairness’
- An Animated Approach to Business Ethics
- ‘Don’t Sweat the Small Stuff’ in FCPA Investigations, says Deloitte
- Whistleblowing Behavior ‘Unchanged Since 2011’ — IIA Survey
- Don’t Underestimate the Value Of Due Diligence After a Merger